File type/website address:
(*) required field
Terms and Conditions:
1TL is a Website service created in order to mediate between professional translators and translation buyers through the Internet.
2. This is a legal Agreement ("Agreement") between you and 1TL translation agency, which will apply to you in respect of any and all Services offered
by or acquired (the "Services") from the 1tl.com (the "Website").
3. This Agreement may be changed at any time by the Owner. It is the sole responsibility of the User to check, from time to time, the current version of
the Agreement. The User waives any claim regarding this issue.
4. Use of this Website and its Services signifies the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and
Conditions, please do not provide 1TL with any information and do not use 1TL Website.
5. When you register on the Website you are asked to create your own profile. Your profile includes, but is not limited to, personal information such as
your User name, your e-mail, languages you know, and general information you wish to disclose about yourself.
6. Upon successful registration, you become a Member of the Website (a "Member"), and for as long as you remain a Member, you agree to comply
with the applicable Terms and Conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms"). In case you only visit the Website and you do not register as a Member
(a "User") you are still obliged to some of the conditions and Terms of this Agreement.
7. The Owner and you may terminate this Agreement at any time, for any reason whatsoever, effective upon sending written notice to the other
party by electronic message (i.e. e-mail). The corresponding decision by the Owner takes effect at the moment of sending such a notice to the
electronic address, provided by you during registration, or to any other email address, provided by you to 1TL. If you send a notice of termination, the
corresponding decision by the Owner takes effect within several days. Your Membership shall concurrently terminate, without an obligation to make a
payment, rebate or refund on the part of the Owner. The Owner does however reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Membership at any time,
without notice, if you breach this Agreement or any other Terms and Conditions posted on the Website from time to time.
8. The Owner assumes no responsibility whatsoever for your use of the Website. It is for your sole, personal use and you may not distribute your User
name and password allowing others to use the Services through your Membership.
9. You acknowledge and agree that the Owner is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the Services, or as a
result of any reliance placed by you on the accuracy or completeness of the translations provided you by the Service Providers.
1TL uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, as all security
measures are subject to possible circumvention, we cannot and do not provide any guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the security we employ
or our ability to prevent third parties, acting unlawfully, from obtaining information that you provide to us. The Owner cannot and does not guarantee
that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances. You should appreciate that all information
submitted on the Website might potentially be publicly accessible. The Owner cannot ensure that your identity, telephone number, work or home
address and other personal identifying or contact information will not be discovered by other Users of the Website. Important and private information
should be protected by you. The Owner encourages all Users to maintain a pseudonymous identity when using the Services provided by 1TL or any
other public aspects of the Website.
2. We use your personal information to provide the Services we offer: Your profile, language skills and User name are displayed in order to facilitate
User interaction and for purposes of our matching Services. With the exception of inviting friends and certain notifications, a User email address is not
shared or displayed.
4. To facilitate searching and finding Service Providers on the Website, One Hour Translation allows Members to submit their translation requests
using public projects boards. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in the course of using the Services provided by 1TL or
participating in any of the public pages available via the Website becomes public information; accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding
to disclose your personal information.
5. To facilitate searching and finding Service Buyers on the Website, 1TL allows Members to search for translation projects using public projects
boards. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in the course of using the Services provided by 1TL and/or participating in any of the
public pages available via the Website becomes public information; accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal
6. The Owner may archive information, including personal information, you provide in the course of using our Services and any other aspects of the
1TL Website. We store that information on servers that are controlled by us or by third parties who have agreed to comply with our commitments made
entire account with One Hour Translation is deleted, and even then we may retain some or all of your information on back-up files; provided, however,
we assume no obligation or guarantee to archive any information and do not warrant that any archived information will later be made available to you.
7. We may use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the Services we offer.
8. We will not share your information with third parties, with the exception of the following:
a. We may provide information to Service Providers to help us bring you the Services we offer. Our Service Providers may have access to your
personal information for use in connection with business activities.
b. We may be required to disclose customer information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with
applicable laws. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law or to protect our interests
or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
c. If the Ownership of all or substantially all of the 1TL business or assets were to change, your User information would likely be transferred to the new
d. We may share with, or disclose or sell to, third parties aggregated information which does not reference individually identifiable Users.
9. We will make reasonable efforts to implement any choice you make as soon as possible; provided, however, The Owner reserves the right to send
you certain communications relating to the One Hour Translation Services, such as service announcements and administrative messages without
offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
10. This Website may contain links to other websites. The Owner is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions including the privacy practices of
other Websites. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave our Website and to read the statements of each and every Website that collects
personally identifiable information.
11. 1TL Users may modify or remove any of their personal information at any time by logging into their account. For technical reasons, any
modifications or deletions which you request may take a short period of time to take effect.
Questions? Call us right now: +1 (212) 722 1744 x 85
© Copyright 2021 • 1TL.com • Translators • All rights reserved